equipped as standard with
The inverter stud welding unit PRO-I 1300 with microprocessor control convinces through excellent welding quality. Modern inverter technology ensures a very precise control and a high reproducibility of the welding process as well as a very high arc stability - also in cases of short welding times and low welding currents.
The unit offers a high welding power (max. welding diameter 13 mm). Through the innovative cooling concept a high duty-cycle and thus fast welding sequences are assured. Because of the considerably lower weight compared to conventional stud welding units it is ideally suited for mobile use. An integrated electronic wide-range power supply unit allows the operation in a supply area of 320-495 V. Therefore, the PRO-I 1300 can also be used in cases of problematic power supply (e.g. with long extension cables or generators) without difficulties. The robust construction allows the use also in harsh environments.
The PRO-I 1300 is equipped as standard with our new development PowerPackage. PowerPackage is an active and intelligent system for the connection of single welding units PRO-I to a powerful unit. It allows to build up a powerful welding unit with up to 3150 A by simply connecting two (optional: three) PRO-I units.
The PRO-I 1300 is designed for drawn arc and short cycle stud welding. Welding current and time can be adjusted continuously, of course it is equipped with a constant current regulation. The unit is easily operated by a very robust rotary knob with a built-in push button, all functions and parameters are shown on a big display.
Pre-installed welding programmes facilitate the choice of the right adjustment values for different welding tasks. Additionally, user specific welding programmes can be stored. The modular design of the unit allows the customer specific choice of the equipment features. All optional equipment features can be retrofitted.
The integrated welding parameter monitoring enables the quality control of the finished welds. By default, the parameter sets of the last ten welds are stored. The optional available welding parameter memory allows the storage of 24500 welds and has an USB-interface for data transmission to a PC.
Optionally, the unit can be equipped with a shielding gas module for welding with shielding gas for weld pool backing and with an automatic module to control the automatic stud feeder VBZ and an automatic welding gun.
For the operation of up to four stud welding guns with different adjustment values for welding current and welding time on one unit the external adapter box PRO-SPLIT is available as accessory. The adapter box PRO-SPLIT automatically detects which gun is used.
|Welding range||Ø 2-13 mm|
|Welding material||steel, stainless steel, aluminium|
(acc. to DIN EN ISO 14555)
|drawn arc (ceramic ferrule), short cycle, optional: drawn arc (shielding gas)|
|Welding current||100-1050 A, continuously adjustable|
|Welding time||5-1000 ms, continuously adjustable|
|Mains plug||CEE 32 A|
|Mains supply||320-495 V, 32 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Mains fuse external||35 AT|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||290x360x650 mm|
|Suitable welding guns||PHM-10, PHM-12, PHM-160, PHM-161, GD 16|
- excellent welding quality - modern inverter technology ensures a very precise control and a high reproducibility of the welding process
- very high arc stability - also in cases of short welding times and low welding currents
- powerful - high welding current of 1050 A for max. welding diameter 13 mm (threaded stud type RD M16)
- fast welding sequences through innovative cooling concept
- ideally suited for mobile use - considerably lower weight than conventional stud welding units
- easy operation also in cases of problematic power supply (e.g. with long extension cables or generators) through integrated electronic wide-range power supply unit (supply area: 320-495 V)
- robust construction for the use in harsh environments
- low power consumption because of the high efficiency
- welding current continuously adjustable
- welding time continuously adjustable
- constant current regulation
- easy operation by a very robust rotary knob with a built-in push button
- all functions and parameters are shown on a big display (display contrast adjustable)
- standard welding programmes pre-installed (user-specific adaptable)
- 59 user-specific welding programmes can be stored
- equipped as standard with PowerPackage
PowerPackage is an active and intelligent system for the connection of two (optional: three) welding units PRO-I to a powerful unit.
- PRO-I 1300 + PRO-I 1300: max. welding current/time: 2100 A/1500 mS => max. welding diameter 22 mm
- PRO-I 1300 + PRO-I 1300 + PRO-I 1300: max. welding current/time: 3150 A/1500 mS => max. welding diameter 25 mm
- weldings with high currents of up to 3150 A with only individually fused 32 A connections
- easy transport and subsequent connection of the light PRO-I 1300 units in areas difficult to access
- any job-related configuration at any time (also e.g. by use of rental units)
- welding parameter monitoring and documentation
- recording of welding current, welding time and arc voltage for each weld
- recording of stud travel (lift, piston runtime, immersion depth) for each weld [only when a welding gun resp. an automatic welding head with travel measuring system is used]
- comparison of the recorded parameters to the parameters of a reference weld (tolerances adjustable)
- in case of variances to the reference weld a warning is displayed or the unit is locked for further welds until the release by the operator (functionality can be switched off)
- storage of the last ten welding parameter sets
- optional (also retrofitable): welding parameter memory for the storage of 24500 welding parameter sets (storage with date and time) with USB-interface for data transmission (welding parameter sets) to a PC
- device lock (with pin code query) to avoid unwanted parameter adjustments
- weld counter (display in main menu)
- optional (also retrofitable): shielding gas module for welding with shielding gas for weld pool backing
- shielding gas pre- and post-flow time continuously adjustable (with option shielding gas module)
- optional (also retrofitable): automatic module to connect the automatic stud feeder VBZ and an automatic welding gun
- available as accessory: adapter box PRO-SPLIT
- enables the operation of up to four stud welding guns with different adjustment values for welding current and welding time on one unit
- automatic detection of used gun
- weld counter for each gun connection
- with up to four shielding gas modules
- functional test without welding current for lift adjustment for welding guns and heads (lift test)
- repeat cycle lock to avoid welding on an already welded welding element
- intelligent self-diagnosis system (display of an error code in case of an interference/failure)
- automatic function test after switch-on
- temperature control as protection against destruction through excess temperature
- phase monitoring
- automatic switch-off in case of excess temperature and phase failure
- protection of the unit in case of a fault on welding/control line cable and solenoid
- protection of the electronics through air filter
- highest operational reliability and high power-on time through exclusive use of high-quality components
- all functions and parameters are controlled by a fast and high-performance microprocessor
- CAN-Bus and Anybus for safe communication with higher-level controllers
- optimized for the operation on generators
- robust, powder-coated metal housing
- stable fixing of welding cable sockets at own plug holder, prevents damage on housing caused by pulling of cable